Northside Produce Market
We hope to reopen the market on Saturday, September 4.
To access produce direct from our stallholders, click here for our Virtual Northside Produce Market.
Now in its 22nd year, Northside Produce Market operates rain or shine on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month from 8am till midday, except for January when the market is closed on the 1st Saturday of that month (2021 Market dates listed below).
We appreciate and admire our passionate, hardworking stallholders in providing the best fresh produce, exceptional artisan food goods, breakfast, brunch and lunch. We are grateful for our loyal customers who realise the importance of supporting our local food producers come rain or shine.
Thank you for the support and understanding of the changes we have implemented to ensure a safe as possible market environment to shop in during this Covid-19 time.
The market management, staff and stallholders are actively following the advice of the Federal Government and NSW Health with respect to public gatherings and the Covid -19 restrictions in place. We ask that all of our customers practise safe hygiene and abide by the restrictions outlined by the Government.
Hand sanitiser is provided at all of the stalls and at the North Sydney Community Centre Info stall located on the path that cuts through the top section of the park. We appreciate the measures our Centre’s Committee and management,North Sydney Council, market team and all of our stallholders are going to, to ensure everyone’s safety.
The following requirements are in place at the market for everyone in attendance:
- Do not attend the market if you are unwell.
- Anyone displaying signs of ill health will be asked to leave the market.
- Mandatory: Only one person per household to attend the market.
- Mandatory QR Check In and wearing of face masks at all times.
- Social distancing of 1.5m to be maintained at all times.
- No food or beverages to be consumed on the market site.
- Shop and Go.
We strongly encourage:
- Wash hands before, during and after the market.
- Use hand sanitiser provided at market entrances and stalls.
- Pre-ordering and pre-payment of produce / products.
- Tap n’ Go cashless purchasing.
Northside Produce Market is a great asset to the Sydney community supporting our local and state wide food producers and connecting us straight to the source. Northside Produce Market is also a major fundraiser for North Sydney Community Centre’s programs and activities.
Keep up to date with the market on our Facebook and Instagram.
Free parking in the Ridge Street, North Sydney carpark.
Dogs on leash are welcome. Dog water bowls at our Info stall.