Kid's Hospital Westmead Farmers' Market
The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, in partnership with Harvest Farms, hosts its own farmers markets every two weeks on a Wednesday from 7.30am until lunchtime at the front of the Hospital.
• Aaron the farmer, from Harvest Farms, with his fresh organic fruit and vegetables including greens, summer berries and farm fresh eggs
• The Salami Man with everything from truffle salami to chorizo
• Cassell Coker & Co Organic Wholefoods with organic wholefoods (nuts, grains, vegie chips) and paleo desserts
• Jannei Goat Dairy with their now infamous goats cheese
• Bilpin Bush Honey - make sure you taste test the whipped cinnamon honey
• Babushkas Bagels
For further information, contact The Children's Hospital at Westmead's Public Relations department on 9845 3364.