FREE 4PM – 9PM Castle Hill Showground
The Hills Shire Council’s Orange Blossom Festival – Lights, Beats and Eats returns this September with a brand new look, feel and location
The community favourite, which started in the 60s, will ignite Castle Hill Showground in colour, light and sound from 4pm to 9pm on September 14.
• Entertainment: Acts on the night include children’s entertainment group Lah-Lah’s Big Live Band from ABC Kids, dance and acrobatic group Dauntless Movement Crew, The X-Factor Australia Season One winner Reece Mastin and Aussie rock legend Jon Stevens.
• Food: Some of the best food trucks in the state will descend on the Showground, including Gelato Messina, Pimp My Chimney, Chur Burger, Smokin’ Grill Barbeque and Tsuru.
• Light installations: See and snap photos with beaming light installations, including trumpet flowers and giant inflatable mushrooms. Plus, we will have glow in the dark face painting and light-up fairy floss.
• Roving entertainment: To add to all the entertainment, LED dancers, hula hoop performers and fire twirlers will be wandering through the Showground on the night.
• Skating rink: Enjoy a skating session around the OBF roller rink.
• Fireworks: The evening event will end with a spectacular fireworks display.